21-23. April 2023
Registration Deadline: April 2nd, 2023
Smart Industry. Transforming Manufacturing with Edge Computing and/or Cloud Data Integration.
Three Transatlantic AI Hackathons will bring together creative minds and thought leaders from both sides of the Atlantic. They will collaborate on responsible solutions for crucial challenges of our times. This is a unique opportunity to perform in cross-cultural teams and across boundaries, and develop new approaches to difficult problems. Plus, receive an OAK-D-Lite Spatial AI Camera and win a total of $9,000 in prize money!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Winners receive a total of $9,000 and all participants receive an OAK-D-Lite Spatial AI Camera!
- Interested to meet team members from across the Atlantic?
- Would you like to provide a challenge, or become a mentor, sponsor or judge?
- Or do you have a general interest in this transatlantic initiative?
Objectives of the Transatlantic AI Hackathon Series
- Cooperative development of AI-based solutions to be used for the benefit of society, the environment, the economy and the state
- Intensive, virtual exchange of US and German AI developers, students, entrepreneurs, innovators, young professionals and seasoned experts
- Development of practical and responsible solutions based on AI to solve specific business challenges
- Establishment of (online) Hackathons as a platform for transatlantic cooperation
- March 20, 2023, 8am PDT – Challenge Information Session
- April 2nd, 2023, midnight PDT – Registration Deadline
- April 21, 2023, 8am PDT – Hackathon Opening Event
- April 23, 2023, 8am PDT – Pitches & Presentations
- April 23, 2023, 1pm PDT – Closing Event with Award Ceremony
Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für zukünftige Event Updates.